Welcome to Idiotmedia IdiotMeta-Wiki! IdiotMeta-Wiki, within Idiotmedia also briefly called IdiotMeta, is a wiki that is auxiliary to the Idiotmedia projects and languages.
It currently serves five distinct roles:
- Discussion and formulation of the Idiotmedia projects, and in particular some policy discussion (just enough to confuse and confound people)
- A forum for pointless rants about politics and fuck know what (not necessarily from a Satirical point of view)
- A place to banish inter-language co-ordination issues concerning the Uncyclomedia projects
- A place to describe the bitch about the MediaWiki software and coordinate the half arsed attempts at a development process
- A consequence free place to libel Idiotmedia Users
The IdiotMeta-Wiki currently serves as one of the major avenues of discussion for Nocyclopedians, the others being the Mailing lists and the talk pages of individual articles.
Originally focused on the English language version of Nocyclopedia, IdiotMeta-Nocyclopedia has become a multilingual bitch-fest although generally ignored by all the other Uncyclomedia language communities (thieving gits!).
The alternate uses of IdiotMeta are:
- A place for discussion about the Idiotmedia Foundation.
- A place for the best bits of Nocyclopedia to come.
- A place for random namespaces to be placed.
- A place for SPOV.
- A place to be parodied by WikiMeta.
The place where the cabal come.
What IdiotMeta is not
Almost all Idiotmedia wikis have a 'What <this wiki> is not' page, whose intent is to exemplify inappropriate content for that site.
IdiotMeta is a disposal site for uncorrectable articles from the different Nocyclopedia, and it is a hosting provider for personal essays of all types. If you're looking for a wiki-based community, avoid Wikicities, or MeatballWiki's community list. If you're looking for free webspace, you can find a list here. If you want to build your own wiki, check out the list of wiki engines, wiki sparkplugs, wiki hubcaps and wiki transaxles.